Are you a Sole Practitioner or have a small to medium Legal Practice with less than 20 practitioners?
Are you sick of worrying if your Trust Account is compliant or whether you have claimed all of your cost recoveries and disbursements from your clients?
We have developed a Package to manage your Trust and Office Bookkeeping as well as taking care of your Annual External Examination for a Weekly Fixed Fee.
Remote Fixed Fee Trust and Office Bookkeeping
For a Fixed Weekly Fee, we will initially come to your office to get to know you and your business, refine your systems and customise a procedural checklist.
We then provide an ongoing weekly remote service which includes the following:
- Management and Reconciliation of your Trust Accounts to ensure compliance with Law Society Regulations
- Management and Reconciliation of your Office Accounts with Xero or MYOB
- Annual External Examination (we are Certified External Examiners)
- Payroll and Creditors payment and management– you will need to provide access only to your internet banking (not authority on your account) to enable us to upload draft payments directly from your software ready for your approval
- BAS Agent Services– BAS and IAS reporting and lodgement
- Monthly Management Reports to assist you in analysing your firms and staff performance including: Monthly and Prior Year Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet comparisons, WIP and Debtors Exposure Reports and Funds available for Trust to Office Transfer Reports.